quality@glassfish.java.net

Re: configure proxy on gfv3 ?

From: Elena Asarina <Elena.Asarina_at_Sun.COM>
Date: Mon, 16 Mar 2009 10:52:38 -0800

Hello Anissa and Judy,

It works for me noe!!! Tank you very much.

My mistake was: I did not put double quotes around the command. When
format that worked for Sailfin did not work here, I've tried to use
patterns from create-jvm-options help:

asadmin> create-jvm-options "-Xmx1024m:-XX:+PrintGCDetails"
asadmin> create-jvm-options -- -Xmx1024m

But it did not work.
Thank you very much,

Elena