quality@glassfish.java.net

Re: configure proxy on gfv3 ?

From: Elena Asarina <Elena.Asarina_at_Sun.COM>
Date: Mon, 16 Mar 2009 10:46:08 -0700

Hello Anisa,

I've tried to add/delete JVM options that have ":", for example:
-XX:MaxPermSize=192m. I've tried different formats, including the format
that you've used. Also I've tried "\" before ":" . I've tried the
format that works for Sailfin, i.e. for example:
\\-XX\\:MaxPermSize=192m. Nothing worked, finally I've gave up and
edited domain.xml manually.

Thank you,
Elena