quality@glassfish.java.net

RE: Announcing FishCAT for Eclipse Bundle, a community acceptance testing program, p

From: Captain Jack Sparrow <jacksparrow602_at_gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 13 Mar 2009 21:13:40 +0900

Hi Judy

Thank you for the information of "FishCat".
I got it and accept this program.

I writed an "Application Form" below :

Personal Data

First Name: Shinsuke
Last Name: Takeuchi

E-mail address: jacksparrow602_at_gmail.com
java.net ID: jack_spallaw
Country: Japan

User Profile(Please check one)

Experience with Eclipse:
() Newcomer
() more than 3 months
() more than 1 year
(*) more than 4 years

Experience with GlassFish:

() Newcomer
() more than 3 months
(*) more than 1 year
() more than 4 years

Testing time plan to spend:
() less than 2 hours/week
() less than 4 hours/week
() less than 6 hours/week
(*) less than 8 hours/week
() more than 8 hours/week

Additional Comments if Any:

(ok) I agree to publish my name on GlassFish community web site.
* I was already published my name on GlassFish community web site

--
Thanks
Jack