quality@glassfish.java.net

Re: Mail regarding Error

From: Tom Mueller <Tom.Mueller_at_Sun.COM>
Date: Tue, 31 Mar 2009 17:15:06 -0500

This error message indicates that the packaging system thinks that there
are two versions of the same package installed when that should never be
the case. Previous messages mentioned the possibility that what might be
happening here is that the previous installation was not completely
removed, and then GlassFish was installed in the same directory. Could
that be happening with your install?

It would be helpful to know what steps lead to this problem.
Thanks.
Tom