quality@glassfish.java.net

Re: [SJSU] PHP & MySQL

From: Alan Vargas <Alan.Vargas_at_Sun.COM>
Date: Mon, 30 Mar 2009 13:28:43 -0600
Hi Jason,

I've installed Php and MySQL on Glassfish, it's a very easy homework. Only I want to give you an advise...use the latest version of Quercus.

I have installed Wordpress on Glassfish and works fine. By the way, me and a fellow campus ambassador developed a video tutorial for how to do this...but it's in spanish, but it's very intuitive, look:

http://mediacast.sun.com/users/JoseVazquez/media/GlassfishPhp_demo.zip/details

I hope that this can help you!

Alan Vargas