quality@glassfish.java.net

Admin Gui: Issue with Http service

From: sharvil shah <sharvil_shah2000_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Sun, 29 Mar 2009 14:43:27 -0700 (PDT)

Hi Team,
               We have observed following issue with Admin Console > HTTP Service. Details are as follows:

Click on Admin Console --> Http Service.You will see 2 text boxes with labels Access Log Buffer Size and Access Log Write Interval. Now try to enter values like ".9" in both text boxes. Click on Save. It will show error like "Enter an integer value ...".

Now remove 9 from both text boxes. so our input would be "." in both text boxes which again is not an integer value. Click on  save and values would be saved showing message new values successfully saved. We believe it to be bug as the values are not integer and its datatype are bytes and seconds so it shouldn't accept such value. I have also attached screen shot pertaining to the same.

So please have a look at it and let us know if it is bug or an implemented feature.

Regards,
Sharvil