quality@glassfish.java.net

SJSU: Update Tool - Congiguration Tab Error Message

From: Rahul Satasia <imsatasia_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Fri, 27 Mar 2009 07:58:50 +0530 (IST)

Hello,   I got the error Message while Clicking on Configuration Tab in Update tool of ADMIN Console. Below is the message:   HTTP Status 500 - ________________________________ type Exception report message descriptionThe server encountered an internal error () that prevented it from fulfilling this request. exception javax.servlet.ServletException: java.lang.reflect.InvocationTargetException while attempting to process a 'beforeCreate' event for 'propertySheet'. root cause java.lang.RuntimeException: java.lang.reflect.InvocationTargetException while attempting to process a 'beforeCreate' event for 'propertySheet'. root cause java.lang.reflect.InvocationTargetException root cause java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: hostname can't be null note The full stack traces of the exception and its root causes are available in the GlassFish/v3 logs. I have attached the Server.log file and the screen-shot as an attachment. Pls. guide me to solve this Exception.   Thank You, Rahul Satasia. Add more friends to your messenger and enjoy! Go to http://messenger.yahoo.com/invite/