quality@glassfish.java.net

★☆[Glassfish Eclipse Bundle 0.9.1 Test] Bundle Starting Failed

From: Tang Yong <tangyong_at_cn.fujitsu.com>
Date: Mon, 23 Mar 2009 09:16:09 +0800

Hi Judy, Quality Team,

I meet a fatal problem when I begin to test Glassfish Eclipse Bundle.

After I install the Glassfish Eclipse Bundle, I clicked the "Glassfish Tools Bundle For Eclipse" on the start menu of windows xp.

However, I can not start the eclipse nomally, and a fatal dialog appeard .

->The attachment(Glassfish Eclipse Bundle Start Fail.jpg) is the fatal dialog.

Additionally, My test enviroment is as following:

OS: Windows XP sp2
JVM: Before I begin to test bundle 0.9.1, I have installed JRE/JDK 1.6.0_12.

->★Eclipse Bundle Team,

When I meet the above problem, I cannot find the error log and I think that it is not friendly.

Could you please confirm the above problems?

--Mike Tang

Glassfish_Eclipse_Bundle_Start_Fail.jpg
(image/jpeg attachment: Glassfish_Eclipse_Bundle_Start_Fail.jpg)