quality@glassfish.java.net

Re: Is v3 Prelude and JRuby 1.2.0 expected to work?

From: Judy Tang <Judy.J.Tang_at_Sun.COM>
Date: Sat, 28 Feb 2009 01:02:49 -0800

Hi Vince,

We will wait and see if any one has tried.

Davis sent the following info on running JRuby/Rail with GlassFish
Servers. We would like to get community help us testing. Any one
like to try :-)

-------

If you're interested to test JRuby/Rail with GlassFish Servers. Here is
the information for you to start

1. Download the All Netbean version
2. Activate the "GlassFish V3 Prelude - JRuby" plugin
3. Follow the tutorial link below to construct and run your applications

http://www.netbeans.org/servlets/NewsItemView?newsItemID=1015
http://www.netbeans.org/kb/trails/ruby.html
http://www.mysql.com/news-and-events/on-demand-webinars/display-od-272.html

We would appreciate very much for your help, and please let us know if
you need further information.

Thanks,
-davis