quality@glassfish.java.net

SSL on GF2.1 60e

From: siddesh.kamath <Siddesh.Kamath_at_Sun.COM>
Date: Tue, 17 Feb 2009 17:04:15 +0530

Hi,

We were trying to make the GF 2.1 (60e RR release) ssl enabled. We
followed the following steps : (we used raasi to get the self signed
certificate)
http://blogs.sun.com/kamble/entry/installing_openportal_on_ssl_instance

However, when we try to import the server cert obtained from Raasi
ie when we try to run the following command, we get the following error :
*/ keytool -import -trustcacerts -alias myalias -file servercert.pem
-keypass changeit -keystore keystore.jks -storepass changeit
keytool error: java.lang.Exception: Public keys in reply and keystore
don't match

/*It will be really helpful if somebody can give us some idea on this
problem. Is this something to do with openssl versions ??

regards
sid