quality@glassfish.java.net

Re: where to get GlassFish docs

From: Gail Risdal <Gail.Risdal_at_Sun.COM>
Date: Wed, 10 Dec 2008 18:38:44 -0800

Thanks for sending the doc pointers, Judy!

In addition to any questions you might have about the documentation, the
doc team would also love to have your feedback. What do you like or
dislike about the documentation? Is information easy to find? What works
well and what could be improved?

We asked those kinds of questions at year's end last year (see
http://blogs.sun.com/appservwriters/entry/taking_stock_of_docs_what),
and now we're asking them again. Any feedback you have would be greatly
appreciated.

Gail
+++++
GlassFish Documentation