quality@glassfish.java.net

Re: problem with jmaki.accordionMenu widget and WEBrick

From: Ludovic Champenois <Ludovic.Champenois_at_Sun.COM>
Date: Wed, 31 Dec 2008 19:01:27 -0800

Judy Tang wrote:
> Hi Wim,
>
> Happy Holidays :-)
>
> Thank you for reporting this bug and find a work around. Would you
> help us to log a bug please ?

Why filing a bug on NetBeans, or jMaki, or WebRick or GlassFish or
elsewhere....?
Ajax service calls cannot be cross servers (hostname+portnumber) (read
http://ajaxpatterns.org/XMLHttpRequest_Call#Accessible_URLs )
In your case, you have 2 servers (one on 9082 and the other one on 3000)
but you can use a server side jMaki proxy. Read
https://ajax.dev.java.net/xmlhttpproxy.html )

Ludo