quality@glassfish.java.net

Re: Glassfish quality community

From: Judy Tang <Judy.J.Tang_at_Sun.COM>
Date: Fri, 26 Dec 2008 10:36:13 -0800

Hi Eric,

This is great to have you join GlassFish Quality Community, big welcome
to FishCAT team !

"This kind of "proof of concept" work would certainly help both the
Glassfish community as well as our customers in case they require to
use Glassfish instead of Tomcat or Weblogic", yes, we are looking
forward to working with you on
porting Tomcat/Weblogic app to GlassFish. Please feel free to send email
to quality alias, we have expertise
here to answer your questions.

Hi Wim, Thank you so much for making this FishCAT connection. Great job !

Happy New Year !
Judy

P.S. Let me forward this email to quality alias to share this good news
on how community
connecting each other :-)