quality@glassfish.java.net

Re: glassfish v3 + openesb ?

From: Judy Tang <Judy.J.Tang_at_Sun.COM>
Date: Fri, 05 Dec 2008 23:05:41 +0800

Survivant is looking for a sample like below, any one knows please jump
in to help :-)

"Right now the example of a quote webservice call and external
webservice to get a quote and return this response to
 the client.. but the best is to do it locally and not calling a
external webservice. I didn't see such example for OpenESB yet"