quality@glassfish.java.net

Re: New version of Eclipse plugin for Glassfish v3 Prelude published (v1.0.14)

From: Judy Tang <Judy.J.Tang_at_Sun.COM>
Date: Thu, 06 Nov 2008 08:00:23 -0800

Hi dinghy,

Thanks for the plugin link, I can see you used the link a lot :-)

Would like to let every one know a good way to find all the projects
related to GlassFish is:

(1) Goto GlassFish main page: https://glassfish.dev.java.net/, please
book mark this page if you haven't :-)
(2) Goto top to select project area, then pull down to select the project