quality@glassfish.java.net

Re: Different solution for bug 4405?

From: Survivant <survivant00_at_gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 6 Nov 2008 18:03:55 -0500

it what I read in his email, but if it's just that. I don't know why
someone changes the look in feel in theme-next. and the javascript that
generate the toolbar changes too.

but mostly, it's just to take back the function in old javascript than
generate the menu, and little changes in the css..

for what I understood of the request.