quality@glassfish.java.net

Re: problem with ejb3.1?

From: Peter Williams <Pete.Williams_at_Sun.COM>
Date: Mon, 03 Nov 2008 13:39:52 -0800

Please file an issue in NetBeans issue tracker (issues.netbeans.org I
think) assigned to category: serverplugins, subcategory: glassfish_v3 so
we can track this. It's unclear to me if this is a bug or an EE6
deficiency. IIRC, it used to work, but jar packaging changes in V3
Prelude may have caused a regression in behavior.

FWIW, NetBeans 6.5 doesn't officially (or even unofficially) support EE6
style features (ejbs in web apps, for example) right now as we did not
have any time to spend on them during this past cycle. Some things may
work, but that would probably be a coincidence. EE6 tooling is being
performed for NB 7.0 (or whatever the next version ends up being.)

-Peter