quality@glassfish.java.net

Re: Redmine on GlassFish problem

From: Kana K. <kana.akmt_at_gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 26 Nov 2008 00:35:45 +0900

Hi Peter, hi Judy,

  I finally discovered the cause of that problem, that was not related
to GlassFish.

  Warbler does not include redmine's lang directory, which includes
resource files of localized strings, and that was the reason why all
those strings were not displayed correctly. I configure the
redmine/config/warble.rb to include lang directory, and it worked.

Thank you so much for your advice, and I'm sorry to be a bother.

I'll add this step to our wiki page later.
http://wiki.glassfish.java.net/Wiki.jsp?page=Redmine_on_glassfish_1Ja

--This page is translation of wounderful blog entry by Mr. Arun Gupta :-)

Kana