quality@glassfish.java.net

REVIEW REQUEST: Troubleshooting Guide

From: Gail Risdal <Gail.Risdal_at_Sun.COM>
Date: Wed, 19 Nov 2008 17:48:34 -0800

Hello,

The GlassFish v3 Prelude Troubleshooting Guide is now available for
review. Please review the document and provide feedback by close of
business Monday Nov 24th PT (earlier would be even better). I know
that's not much time, but that's the reality of the schedule.

The document is available from the doc comments wiki:
http://wiki.glassfish.java.net/Wiki.jsp?page=TroubleShootingGuideV3

Please add your comments to the page or, given the short timeline, send
them directly to me (gail.risdal_at_sun.com) - whatever is easiest for you.
A copyedit will be performed to address editorial and formatting issues
(and there are some), so I'm less concerned about those than I am about
the accuracy of the content. That's the important thing. Some of the
content was carried forward from the GlassFish v2 Troubleshooting Guide,
and some is new.

Because the document covers so many areas and technologies, providing a
list of mandatory reviewers is not feasible in this case. Please review
the content for your specific area of expertise and ownership.

Thanks in advance! Your input is important and greatly appreciated.

Gail
+++++
GlassFish Documentation