quality@glassfish.java.net

Re: Testing strategies in Glassfish/J2EE

From: Felipe Gaúcho <fgaucho_at_gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 19 Nov 2008 08:42:36 +0100

I use integration tests only.. since I don't have resources to produce
tons of tests..

so, my system is a web service, and I have a lot of JUnit tests
calling the web service and checking the expected values.. I assume
the code behind the service facade is ok if the results are ok.. I
know, not the best assumption at all, but it is a quick way to check
the integration.........

I am using Java EE 5 + JPA/Toplink + SOAP 1.1 ws

If you want to check the code, it is LGPL open source here:
https://cejug-classifieds.dev.java.net/