quality@glassfish.java.net

Re: [FishCAT] Survey time, please let us know your thoughts, thanks very much !

From: Miroslav Nachev <miro_at_space-comm.com>
Date: Fri, 14 Nov 2008 09:04:06 +0200

OK. Google Talk is using Jabber protocol so, all participants must have some
Jabber address. For example gmail.com or googlemail.com account is enough.
If we would like to expand the possibilities we can use SIP
Communicator<http://www.sip-communicator.org/>which support many
protocols. It is totally written in Java and we can ask
for some new features because I know personally most of the contributors
there. The project also is hosted on dev.java.net:
   https://sip-communicator.dev.java.net/index-jn.html

Miro.