quality@glassfish.java.net

Re: NetBeans plugin question

From: Davis Nguyen <Davis.Nguyen_at_Sun.COM>
Date: Fri, 07 Nov 2008 16:08:13 -0800

Hi Ajnavi,

1. Find out what Glassfish server Version and "Context Path" ,
"Relative URL"....of a web project.
       From the Netbean IDE Project tab > right-click at the Web
Project name > select Properties menu > select Run
              Context Path, Relative URL and Server version are listed
under the Run menu
2. Find out (Host name and domain name.) Assume you're using Glassfish V3
       From the IDE Services tab > expand Servers node > right-click at
Glassfish V3 > select Properties
             Host name and domain name are listed there

-davis