quality@glassfish.java.net

回复: Re:

From: dinghy <dingis_at_qq.com>
Date: Sat, 25 Oct 2008 09:23:36 +0800

Thanks Ludo~~
 the critical is no special messages found when I go through the following....
 1.deleted a jar from workspace.
 2.the file was still there in eclipse Apps
 3.I added the updated jar in workspace.
 4.the file was added in eclipse Apps.
 5.the two jars conficted with each other.
 I think you could gave some messages,when programmer delete files in prior workspace,to warn him of no-deleting in eclipse Apps.
 ~~happy Saturday