quality@glassfish.java.net

Re: SJSU Student Querry::Cannot view profile in SocialSite

From: Vijay Ramachandran <Vijay.Ramachandran_at_Sun.COM>
Date: Tue, 07 Oct 2008 10:02:57 -0700

Can you try :

asadmin stop-domain
asadmin stop-database
edit domains/domain1/lib/classes/socialsite.properties file and add
entry
"socialsite.gadgets.server.url=http://localhost:8083/socialsite/gadgets"
(without the quites)
asadmin start-database
asadmin start-domain
login to socialsite and see if the widgets are visible.

And we would appreciate if you can use users_at_socialsite.dev.java.net
alias for socialsite related issues :)

Vijay