quality@glassfish.java.net

FishCAT sends a special thank you card to you :-)

From: Judy Tang <Judy.J.Tang_at_Sun.COM>
Date: Mon, 06 Oct 2008 17:39:42 -0700

Hi FishCAT members,

Would you like to see how many CAT points you have, please click on [1].
The points are calculated
based on the "FishCAT Rewards" section in [2].

Since FishCAT V1.0 started (8/20), we have about 30 FishCAT members from
18 different countries tested
8 promote builds. Together, a total of 117 bugs, RFEs, and doc issues
are filed. Here is a special
thank you card to appreciate your great contribution !

FishCAT t-shirt order arrived. Please send email to
glassfishquality_at_sun.com to let us know your
address and t-shirt size. We would be happy to send you one.

Last but not least thanks to SQE and developer who support the FishCAT
program. How nice
to get your help. +1 to GlassFish team !

[1] https://glassfish.dev.java.net/quality/portal/
[2]
http://wiki.glassfish.java.net/Wiki.jsp?page=GlassFishCommunityAcceptanceTestFishCAT

Thanks,
Judy&Yifeng

fishcat_thank_you_letter_5.jpg
(image/jpeg attachment: fishcat_thank_you_letter_5.jpg)