quality@glassfish.java.net

Has anyone tried V3 Prelude with...

From: Judy Tang <Judy.J.Tang_at_Sun.COM>
Date: Thu, 23 Oct 2008 21:48:33 -0700

FishCAT and Quality Community Members,

Here is a long email to ask your help. Please read and you will find it
amazing :-)

I'm trying to do an assessment on what frameworks, tools, applications and
interop technologies have been used/tried/experimented with V3 Prelude.
If you have, could you please let me know? I need to know which build
number
and the version of the framework, tool, application or interop-
technology. If
anyone of you has blogged about it, please send me the link. I would
greatly
appreciate it.

So, who has tried...
- Frameworks
 o JVantage, Spring, Toplink (JPA), Hibernate, Kodo, Wicket, Tapestry,
Equinox, Seam,
    jBPM, Facelets, Apache Struts, Apache Pluto, OpenESB, OpenCMS,
JackRabbit

- Applications
 o Blojsom, Jive Forums, Roller, Pebble Blogging Server, JSPWiki,
CJug-Classifieds,
    BlogTrader, XWiki, JIRA, TrackStudio, eXist, MMBase

- Tools
  o JProfiler, JVantage, IntelliJ, OpenPMF, MC4J, JInspired

- Interop technologies
 o PostgreSQL, JUEL.

Thank you for your continued support :-)
Judy