quality@glassfish.java.net

Re: GFpluggins Elcipse unabled to locate GFv2 instance

From: dinghy <dingis_at_qq.com>
Date: Tue, 21 Oct 2008 23:06:15 +0800

Did your run the command
 ant -f setup.xml when you unjared the glassfish-installer-v2ur2-b04-windows.jar?

  From: "Survivant 00"<survivant00_at_gmail.com>;
 Date: Tue, Oct 21, 2008 11:00 PM
 To: "quality"<quality_at_glassfish.dev.java.net>;

 Subject: GFpluggins Elcipse unabled to locate GFv2 instance

 I try to install GFv2 in Eclipse, but I'm not able to find the GFv2 instance.

I try to select the root of glassfish v2 or the glassfish/lib it still doesn't find it.

I install it from

glassfish-installer-v2ur2-b04-windows.jar

and I know GFv2 works, because I'm running a webapp on it.

I'm using Eclipse 3.4 + gfplugins 1.12