quality@glassfish.java.net

Re: [FishCAT] Please start testing b28b, Thanks !

From: Judy Tang <Judy.J.Tang_at_Sun.COM>
Date: Mon, 20 Oct 2008 20:51:33 -0700

Hi Sala,

Here is part of email sent by Paul. You can click on the link and
follow the instructions to find doc. Thanks, Judy

"The Sun GlassFish Enterprise Server v3 Prelude Add-On Component
Development Guide is now available for review from its doc comment wiki
page
<http://wiki.glassfish.java.net/Wiki.jsp?page=AddOnComponentDevelopmentGuide>.
Please review this document and provide your feedback on the doc comment
wiki page by end of day Wednesday October 22, 2008."