quality@glassfish.java.net

Re: Presentation proposal for DeVoxx

From: Wouter van Reeven <wouter_at_van.reeven.nl>
Date: Thu, 16 Oct 2008 23:35:11 +0200

On Thu, Oct 16, 2008 at 10:00:07PM +0200, Wolfram Rittmeyer wrote:
> Sorry to hear about this. I hope you will nevertheless be present at
> Devoxx and enjoy the conference.

Yes I definately will be there. So let's all attend Adams presentation and meet
up afterwards.

> In another mail you wrote about a SUN-community-event. Can you share
> some more information about this? Or did I simply miss a mail?

You didn't miss an email. However, all I know that Alexis is preparing an event.
I guess we'll be informed about that in due time.

Greets, Wouter

--
People: "If she weighs the same as a Duck, she's made of wood!"
Sir Bedevere: "And therefore...?"