quality@glassfish.java.net

Re: Another Devoxx Presentation

From: Wouter van Reeven <wouter_at_van.reeven.nl>
Date: Wed, 15 Oct 2008 20:01:17 +0200

On Wed, Oct 15, 2008 at 10:26:47AM -0700, Jerome Dochez wrote:
> I cannot think of trouble our dear users with such selfish request,
> especially in these hard credit times. Besides, to satisfy me, this is
> the kind of shipment I would expect :P
>
> http://bayjournal.com.au/joomla/images/stories/stock/boats/OOCL/oocl%20australia%20container%20vessel.jpg

OK one chocolate boat coming up for Jerome and a few boxes of Neuhaus chocolates
for Judy coming right up. Please send my JavaOne 2009 ticket, wich I need to
deliver the chocolates, to my home address Judy. It's the same address you're
shipping my t-shirt to ;-)

Greets, Wouter

--
People: "If she weighs the same as a Duck, she's made of wood!"
Sir Bedevere: "And therefore...?"