quality@glassfish.java.net

Re: HTTPS Selenium with GlassFish and SocialSite

From: Judy Tang <Judy.J.Tang_at_Sun.COM>
Date: Tue, 14 Oct 2008 18:10:28 -0700

"It took me ~4 days to figure out how to configure and run Glassfish
<https://glassfish.dev.java.net/public/downloadsindex.html> and
Socialsite <https://socialsite.dev.java.net/> with HTPS port so I think
I'd better share my experience"
Hi Davis, I went by your office every day, I know how those ~4 days you
looked, ha, thanks for sharing your experience on how to use Selenium to
automate the GUI tests.

Hi All, We would like to hear from you what test automation tools you
use to test GlassFish. Thanks in advance !

Judy