quality@glassfish.java.net

Re: [Jersey] REMINDER: RESTful Web Services with Prelude Doc Review needed by end-of-day Monday, 10/13 PST

From: Kristian Rink <rink_at_planconnect.de>
Date: Sat, 11 Oct 2008 08:34:37 +0200

Stefan Tilkov schrieb:
> I don't seem to have the necessary rights to edit the page and add a
> comment, but the intro section equates REST and CRUD, which I think is
> misleading.

Funny, this was my first thought as well. But looking closer however, I
think the wording is rather well-put ("...typically map..."), so it
seems to make sense especially along with table 1-1. Maybe mentioning it
doesn't necessarily have to be this way surely wouldn't hurt, but then
again, as an introduction I think this approach is acceptable. Just my
$0.02 of course... :)

Cheers,
Kristian