quality@glassfish.java.net

Re: REMINDER: RESTful Web Services with Prelude Doc Review needed by end-of-day Monday, 10/13 PST

From: Sudhir Prabhu <Sudhir.Prabhu_at_Sun.COM>
Date: Thu, 09 Oct 2008 11:44:59 +0530
That will be great. Thanks Kristian.

Sudhir

Kristian Rink wrote:
Debbie;

Debbie.Carson@Sun.COM schrieb:
[...]

outlined below.  In any event, if you are currently reviewing the
documentation, or are planning to be a reviewer for this draft of the
documentation, would you please send me a separate email stating this so
that I can be sure it all gets reviewed?

As we're evaluating REST for some use case right now, I have the document
printed on my desk already, gonna have a look (and try) with it later today
and will see whether some feedback / questions arises from that.

Cheers,
Kristian