quality@glassfish.java.net

Re: unix .sh installer: product registration error message?

From: Kristian Rink <rink_at_planconnect.de>
Date: Thu, 09 Oct 2008 08:09:42 +0200

Hi all;

Nolan Luu schrieb:
> We are checking it there was an outage of the registration production
> server. Could you provide the following info:
> - It is reproducible or a one time event?

It is reproducible inasmuch as that it also happened with gfv3-b27 (yet I
thought it to be a temporary outage at this time), but it proved to work
from the same machine doing gfv2u2 registration using the administration panel.

> - OS info

Ubuntu 8.04.1 as well as recent SXCE.

> - Java version

JDK 1.6.0_10-rc2 on Ubuntu and the pre-installed JDK 1.6.0_07(?) on SXCE.

Does that help? Is there any more I can do trying to get it reproduced?

TIA and best regards,
Kristian

--
Kristian Rink