quality@glassfish.java.net

Re: Distributed OSGi Demo (RFC 119) - Client/Server

From: Judy Tang <Judy.J.Tang_at_Sun.COM>
Date: Wed, 08 Oct 2008 12:52:00 -0700

Hi Miro,

Thank you for showing us your Distributed OSGi Demo. This is actually
one of items we planned
to do is to involve community to help us doing the
Frameworks/Applications testing on GlassFish.
I am very glad to see you are doing it. Thanks very much !

    * Frameworks <http://wiki.glassfish.java.net/Wiki.jsp?page=Frameworks>
    * Applications
      <http://wiki.glassfish.java.net/Wiki.jsp?page=Applications>