quality@glassfish.java.net

Re: FYI: Interesting discussion about Community tester and unit test

From: Judy Tang <Judy.J.Tang_at_Sun.COM>
Date: Fri, 27 Jun 2008 16:48:41 -0700

Thanks Jim for sharing this post. Very interesting. One of the reason
we build GlassFish Quality Community is to let
community know where they can find the GlassFish testers.

"...in the community, where are all of the testers? Developers are easy
to find, they have massive conferences (PDC, TechEd) down to small user
groups (NxtGenUG), I have been a member of NxtGenUG for almost 2 years
since they first started in Coventry and I attended TechEd Europe but
where are the testers at these types of events? Or am I just missing
something?"

"the communities are there, but separate, in large part due simply to
avoid miscommunication through term overlap".