quality@glassfish.java.net

Re: community input in GlassFish V3 TP2 Update Tool

From: Gopal Jorapur <Gopal.Jorapur_at_Sun.COM>
Date: Thu, 19 Jun 2008 08:37:33 -0700

Hi Dinghy,

You can write a build script to automate asadmin steps (I believe you
can start apache service also)

Please have a look at build.xml (look for setup-one-machine-cluster)
glassfishinstallfolder/samples/quickstart/clusterjsp

following steps are run in a batch command
create-cluster
create-node-agent
start-node-agent
create-instance
start-instance
etc

You can follow same steps and use asant to run your batch commands

If you want to understand more, please follow quickstart guide here
https://glassfish.dev.java.net/downloads/quickstart/index.html

Please let me know if it answers your question

Thanks,
Gopal