quality@glassfish.java.net

Re: Eclipse plugin for Glassfish v1/v2/v3

From: Shreedhar Ganapathy <Shreedhar.Ganapathy_at_Sun.COM>
Date: Fri, 06 Jun 2008 14:47:46 -0700

Thanks Davis.

Correction on the email address (the one mentioned in your email is a
Sun internal address used for team matters and not used for the open
source discussions) :

For feedback on Eclipse or Netbeans or any new IDE plugins with
GlassFish, we encourage everyone to discuss those in the users mailing
list at
users AT glassfishplugins DOT dev DOT java DOT net
or to the GlassFish user mailing list.

We very much welcome contributions of any tests, bug reports, fixes, and
any further code contributions to improve these plugins (particularly
the Eclipse plugin) to the glassfishplugins project.

Best wishes
Shreedhar