quality@glassfish.java.net

Re: BugBridge Deployment

From: Deepa Singh <Deepa.Singh_at_Sun.COM>
Date: Mon, 08 Jan 2007 23:15:40 -0800

Hello all,
Tomorrow following categories are going online

    admin_gui,amx, command_line_interface, orb,
    installation,jca,web_services_mgmt.

Here is how responsible engineers for a bug are going to be affected-
- If you see a bug in Bugtraq which starts like this [IT:XXXX], it means
that this bug is a mirrored from Issuetracker, and any updates to this
will not be reflected back to Issuetracker.So make sure *only*
originally filed Issue is updated
-If you see a issue in Issuetracker which starts like this <BTXXXXX> ,
it means that this issue is transferred from Bugtraq. This would be a
read only copy and any updates to it will not be reflected back to
Bugtraq.So make sure *only* originally filed bugtraq bugs is updated

Sun currently has internal BugTraq system and open source Issuetracker
for bug tracking purpose.Bugbridge is solution provided by Quality Team
here at GlassFish in absence of a true transparent bug tracking
system.Due to resource constraint, only highest priority features are
implemented. Please send your feedback to quality_at_glassfish.dev.java.net

If , for some reason, issues/bugs are not getting synched up or some
other bugs are there in tool, please let me know and I will take a look
at it.
Tool runs once in 24 hour, at 8:00 am PST, so all updates once in 24
hours. Tool can not run in a smaller window due to limitation of a bugtraq.

Thanks
-Deepa Singh