quality@glassfish.java.net

Re: 9.1 (V2) Milestone 2 Database Certification

From: Ming Zhang <Ming.Zhang_at_Sun.COM>
Date: Wed, 25 Oct 2006 12:42:52 -0700

Hi Sailaja,

Do you have the latest workspace on trunk? I have updated the changes
already:
RCS file:
/m/jws/appserver-sqe/pe/ejb/ejb30/persistence/datatypes/build.xml,v
Working file: build.xml
head: 1.19
revision 1.19
date: 2006/09/29 20:26:19; author: mzh777; state: Exp; lines: +8 -18
Use create-jdbc-connpool-common target.

Thanks,
Ming