quality@glassfish.java.net

Re: Proposal for Test Specification template

From: Davis Nguyen <Davis.Nguyen_at_Sun.COM>
Date: Mon, 02 Oct 2006 16:53:44 -0700

Hi Jagadesh,

The Test Spec looks good to me and below is my comments

1. Can you add the Review sections to the Test Spec. template? A test
spec should be reviewed and the review feedback should be documented in
the test spec.
2. Should the strategy section go into the Test Plan than inside the
Test Spec?

Thanks,
-davis