quality@glassfish.java.net

Re: test framework for javascript

From: Lidia <lidia_at_sun.com>
Date: Fri, 13 Oct 2006 10:44:05 -0700

Hi Tuong

How is jsunit working for you? Any issues with it? Are you going to
use it for testing jmaki?

Here is an article on testing javascript, that I found interesting, and
the reason I haven't looked at jsunit yet:

http://www.artima.com/forums/flat.jsp?forum=276&thread=157060

The recommendations I had so far, based on the first hand experience,
were for HtmlUnit, Selenium and Canoo. Both HtmlUnit and Selenium RC
allow you to write tests in java, while Canoo is xml based.

lidia