quality@glassfish.java.net

Announcement: GlassFish Quality Portal

From: Raj Premkumar <rajprem_at_gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 12 May 2006 15:16:04 -0700

Check out our new Project GlassFish Quality Portal!
http://wiki.java.net/bin/view/Projects/GlassFishQuality

You'll find information about the GlassFish QuickLook tests, the
latest test results, and learn more about our Developer Unit Testing
Initiative.

In addition, there is a wealth of relevant articles, links and blogs!

To participate, or to keep current on our discussions, please
subscribe to the quality_at_glassfish mailing list.

The Quality Portal is currently being discussed on The ServerSide:
http://www.theserverside.com/news/thread.tss?thread_id=40421

The poster asks:

> There are some interesting challenges associated with automated
> tests, and the developer interaction is a very good idea indeed.
>
> What kind of tests would you look for in an application server,
> beyond simple compliance tests? Would you like to see other
> application servers with similarly open test suites?

Feel free to chime in with your thoughts on this thread! Let's drive
this discussion and engage the developers!

-- Raj