persistence@glassfish.java.net

Re: Mysql login problems

From: Jose Alvarez de Lara <dakhla.0563_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Sun, 28 Feb 2010 13:33:04 +0100

You better create in MySQL an user as admin, what it means this user will have all grants.
Then set up in NetBeans the MySQL with this user. What do you get? Well, every time you
need to create a new database you will be prompt for this user. Accept and you will have got it.

Take a look at this web,
http://dev.mysql.com/doc/refman/5.1/en/adding-users.html

I am not sure you have anything wrong, but this.

Hoping this helps,

Best Regards,
Jose