persistence@glassfish.java.net

Re: TOPLINK-7244

From: Владимир Пашутин <pvu65_at_mail.ru>
Date: Fri, 12 Sep 2008 10:13:15 +0600

On Thursday 11 September 2008 11:40:00 pm Mitesh Meswani wrote:
> Can you please post the complete error message.
>
> Владимир Пашутин wrote:
> > *This message was transferred with a trial version of CommuniGate(r) Pro*
> > I use glassfish last stable release ur2 b04. I develop the application
> > with using JPA. Some classes use link OneToMany constructing by
> > properties annotation. When I deploy this application on my local
> > develop machine all is OK. When I deploy this application on remote
> > production server also is OK, but when server is shutdown and start, my
> > application don't start with Error TOPLINK-7244. Can anybody help me to
> > resolve this problem.
> >
> > Thank's.

Complete error message stack is:
Exception [TOPLINK-28018] (Oracle TopLink Essentials - 2.0.1 (Build b04-fcs
(04/11/2008))):
oracle.toplink.essentials.exceptions.EntityManagerSetupException
Exception Description: predeploy for PersistenceUnit [Pleyades2-ejbPU] failed.
Internal Exception: Exception [TOPLINK-7244] (Oracle TopLink Essentials -
2.0.1 (Build b04-fcs (04/11/2008))):
oracle.toplink.essentials.exceptions.ValidationException
Exception Description: An incompatible mapping has been encountered between
[class ru.ivc_1.pleyadesPersistence.PleyadesSchema] and [class
ru.ivc_1.pleyadesPersistence.PleyadesDocument]. This usually occurs when the
cardinality of a mapping does not correspond with the cardinality of its
backpointer.
javax.persistence.PersistenceException: Exception [TOPLINK-28018] (Oracle
TopLink Essentials - 2.0.1 (Build b04-fcs (04/11/2008))):
oracle.toplink.essentials.exceptions.EntityManagerSetupException
Exception Description: predeploy for PersistenceUnit [Pleyades2-ejbPU] failed.
Internal Exception: Exception [TOPLINK-7244] (Oracle TopLink Essentials -
2.0.1 (Build b04-fcs (04/11/2008))):
oracle.toplink.essentials.exceptions.ValidationException
Exception Description: An incompatible mapping has been encountered between
[class ru.ivc_1.pleyadesPersistence.PleyadesSchema] and [class
ru.ivc_1.pleyadesPersistence.PleyadesDocument]. This usually occurs when the
cardinality of a mapping does not correspond with the cardinality of its
backpointer.
        at
oracle.toplink.essentials.internal.ejb.cmp3.EntityManagerSetupImpl.predeploy(EntityManagerSetupImpl.java:643)
        at
oracle.toplink.essentials.ejb.cmp3.EntityManagerFactoryProvider.createContainerEntityManagerFactory(EntityManagerFactoryProvider.java:244)
        at
com.sun.enterprise.server.PersistenceUnitLoaderImpl.load(PersistenceUnitLoaderImpl.java:149)
        at
com.sun.enterprise.server.PersistenceUnitLoaderImpl.load(PersistenceUnitLoaderImpl.java:84)
        at
com.sun.enterprise.server.AbstractLoader.loadPersistenceUnits(AbstractLoader.java:898)
        at
com.sun.enterprise.server.EJBModuleLoader.doLoad(EJBModuleLoader.java:165)
        at
com.sun.enterprise.server.AbstractLoader.load(AbstractLoader.java:244)
        at
com.sun.enterprise.server.AbstractManager.load(AbstractManager.java:225)
        at
com.sun.enterprise.server.ApplicationLifecycle.onStartup(ApplicationLifecycle.java:211)
        at
com.sun.enterprise.server.ApplicationServer.onStartup(ApplicationServer.java:442)
        at
com.sun.enterprise.server.ondemand.OnDemandServer.onStartup(OnDemandServer.java:120)
        at com.sun.enterprise.server.PEMain.run(PEMain.java:411)
        at com.sun.enterprise.server.PEMain.main(PEMain.java:338)
        at
        at
        at com.sun.enterprise.server.PELaunch.main(PELaunch.java:412)
Caused by: Exception [TOPLINK-28018] (Oracle TopLink Essentials - 2.0.1 (Build
b04-fcs (04/11/2008))):
oracle.toplink.essentials.exceptions.EntityManagerSetupException
Exception Description: predeploy for PersistenceUnit [Pleyades2-ejbPU] failed.
Internal Exception: Exception [TOPLINK-7244] (Oracle TopLink Essentials -
2.0.1 (Build b04-fcs (04/11/2008))):
oracle.toplink.essentials.exceptions.ValidationException
Exception Description: An incompatible mapping has been encountered between
[class ru.ivc_1.pleyadesPersistence.PleyadesSchema] and [class
ru.ivc_1.pleyadesPersistence.PleyadesDocument]. This usually occurs when the
cardinality of a mapping does not correspond with the cardinality of its
backpointer.
        at
oracle.toplink.essentials.exceptions.EntityManagerSetupException.predeployFailed(EntityManagerSetupException.java:228)
        ... 18 more
Caused by: Exception [TOPLINK-7244] (Oracle TopLink Essentials - 2.0.1 (Build
b04-fcs (04/11/2008))):
oracle.toplink.essentials.exceptions.ValidationException
Exception Description: An incompatible mapping has been encountered between
[class ru.ivc_1.pleyadesPersistence.PleyadesSchema] and [class
ru.ivc_1.pleyadesPersistence.PleyadesDocument]. This usually occurs when the
cardinality of a mapping does not correspond with the cardinality of its
backpointer.
        at
oracle.toplink.essentials.exceptions.ValidationException.invalidMapping(ValidationException.java:1069)
        at
oracle.toplink.essentials.internal.ejb.cmp3.metadata.MetadataValidator.throwInvalidMappingEncountered(MetadataValidator.java:275)
        at
oracle.toplink.essentials.internal.ejb.cmp3.metadata.accessors.OneToManyAccessor.process(OneToManyAccessor.java:161)
        at
oracle.toplink.essentials.internal.ejb.cmp3.metadata.accessors.RelationshipAccessor.processRelationship(RelationshipAccessor.java:290)
        at
oracle.toplink.essentials.internal.ejb.cmp3.metadata.MetadataProject.processRelationshipDescriptors(MetadataProject.java:579)
        at
oracle.toplink.essentials.internal.ejb.cmp3.metadata.MetadataProject.process(MetadataProject.java:512)
        at
oracle.toplink.essentials.internal.ejb.cmp3.metadata.MetadataProcessor.processAnnotations(MetadataProcessor.java:246)
        at
oracle.toplink.essentials.ejb.cmp3.persistence.PersistenceUnitProcessor.processORMetadata(PersistenceUnitProcessor.java:370)
        at
oracle.toplink.essentials.internal.ejb.cmp3.EntityManagerSetupImpl.predeploy(EntityManagerSetupImpl.java:607)
        ... 17 more
CORE5021: Application NOT loaded: [Pleyades2-ejb]
thank's