persistence@glassfish.java.net

Re: EclipseLink like a Persistence Provider

From: Wouter van Reeven <wouter_at_van.reeven.nl>
Date: Mon, 15 Sep 2008 13:32:07 +0200

On Mon, Sep 15, 2008 at 12:11:42PM +0200, Daniel Benítez wrote:
> I tryed to install EclipseLink with Netbeans IDE 6.0.1, but Netbeans not
> understand EclipseLink like a Persistence Provider, what I must to do? I
> created a new Library with Library Manager but anything happens.

EclipseLink contains several subdirectories in the jlib dir. In order for
NetBeans to recognise EclipseLink as a Persistence Provider, you need to include
eclipselink.jar from the jlib dir and javax.persistence_1.0.0.jar from the
jlib/jpa dir. This is how I did it.

HTH, Wouter van Reeven

--
People: "If she weighs the same as a Duck, she's made of wood!"
Sir Bedevere: "And therefore...?"