persistence@glassfish.java.net

Re: Split a filed in entity bean?

From: Gordon Yorke <gordon.yorke_at_oracle.com>
Date: Tue, 29 Jul 2008 09:23:39 -0400

Probably better to ask on the 'users' list or the JSF list of there is
one but...
It depends on your architecture if you are using managed beans to
retrieve your data and populate the backing beans manually then you
would perform the required split and concat at the point where the
managed bean and the backing beans interface.
--Gordon