persistence@glassfish.java.net

Exception [TOPLINK-7220] (Oracle TopLink Essentials - 2006.8 (Build 060830)

From: Fernadez Eduardo <pachif81_at_yahoo.com.ar>
Date: Wed, 21 Feb 2007 08:35:49 -0300 (ART)

Hello People:
  I'm student and I be working with toplink since a month. An I find a problem discribed like this
    The @JoinColumns on the annotated element [private java.util.List ObjNegocio.Afiliado.listaserv] from the entity class [class ObjNegocio.Afiliado] is incomplete. When the source entity class uses a composite primary key, a @JoinColumn must be specified for each join column using the @JoinColumns. Both the name and the referenceColumnName elements must be specified in each such @JoinColumn.

  What i try to do is get a list of services of a specific employee, and the service entity have a compound query, and the key is embeded in a ServicesPK class

  Here is my Code:
    @Embeddable
  public class ServicioPK implements Serializable {

    @JoinTable(name="employee",joinColumns=
  @JoinColumn(name="idemployee",referencedColumnName="idemployee")
  )
  @Column(name = "idemployee", nullable = false)
  private int idemployee;
  @JoinTable(name="Instit",joinColumns=
  @JoinColumn(name="idInstit",referencedColumnName="idInstit")
  )
  @Column(name = "idInstit", nullable = false)
  private int idInstit;
  @JoinTable(name="Charge",joinColumns=
  @JoinColumn(name="idCharge",referencedColumnName="idCharge")
  )
  @Column(name = "idCharge", nullable = false)
  private int idCharge;

  The Question are?

   What is wrong with the code that I Wrote,and how I should correct them?
   If you have any direction or thread treating this problem?

  Thanks before all, i know that my restlessness will costs part of you valuable time

 Preguntá. Respondé. Descubrí.
 está en Yahoo! Respuestas (Beta).
 Probalo ya!