persistence@glassfish.java.net

Re: entity-persistence-tests update

From: Wonseok Kim <guruwons_at_gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 20 Dec 2006 07:37:55 +0900

Hi Marina,

On 12/20/06, Marina Vatkina <Marina.Vatkina_at_sun.com> wrote:

> Hi Wonseok,
>
> Is test.properties checked in into cvs? If yes, it is a problem as we'll
> be
> accidentally overriding it all the time (this was the reason to introduce
> ~/build.properties option).

Yes it's checked in. Do you mean that it should not be managed by CVS
because it can be changed for each environment?
Hmm, then do you think that something like test.properties.template should
be checked in?

Currently if we don't want to edit this file directly, using -
Dtest.properties option or setting test.properties property in
~/build.properties with another properties file can be option.

Do you have better idea?

Thanks,
-Wonseok

thanks,