embedded@glassfish.java.net

RE: [embedded] Embedded API Source

From: Joey Jarosz <joey_at_cadence.com>
Date: Mon, 4 Jan 2010 08:28:59 -0800

Thanks, I found the source there where you pointed me.

Btw, I am not looking to build from the source. Since the documentation on the API is a bit "light" I am hoping that the source will clarify questions that have popped up while I transition from the old API to the new API.

I am hoping to be able to completely eliminate the need for a static domain.xml file since we really want to configure the server completely on-the-fly. Nothing good can come from yet-another configuration file for our end-users to mess with accidently.